Not long to go now until the Athens Olympics -- 21 days to be precise.
And 14 days until I fly out to Greece for the Long Hot Olympic Summer.
While putting the final briefing notes together for the team I came across one of those great lists of useless statistics relating to the International Broadcast Centre, where I'll be based for the Games.
In August, the IBC will become the hub of the largest broadcasting operation in the world.
* 3800 hours of live coverage from the venues.
* 12000 accredited broadcasters.
* 1000 live cameras.
* 400 kilometres of cables in use.
* 75000 square kilometres of ductwork to funnel the air con.
* 1 British blogger (that I know of).