Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I mentioned yesterday morning that I needed some help with tweaking the template of this site.

A number of people e-mailed and suggested (in the nicest possible way, of course) that it needs more than a tweak -- a complete overhaul is in order.

"Much as I like your blog, it is starting to look a little tired," said one correspondent...."although there's nothing wrong with the content," he added hurriedly.

You're absolutely right. A change is overdue and with the Olympic blogging about to start now's the time for a new look.

I've spent the evening giving the template a fresh lick of paint and a spring clean. It'll go live in the morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"now's the time for a new look" for the template sounds inviting. I wonder what it's going to look like.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home