Tuesday, June 03, 2003




I'm turning into a disabled parking bay zealot and I'm becoming every bit as unbearable as an ex-smoker or an evangelical fitness fanatic.

OK, OK....I admit that before my accident I did occasionally sneak into disabled spaces because they were closer to the shops and were often empty anyway. Where's the harm in that?

Now, though, the sight of a row of cars -- none of them displaying blue badges -- filling up the wheelchair bays sends me into an uncontrollable rage.

While I was at the hospital the other day I saw an advert for a range of calling cards bearing sarcastic messages which can be placed under the windscreen wipers of offending vehicles. I'm tempted to buy a pack. If I don't I'm going to end up smashing someone's car to pieces with my crutches.

Physiotherapy? It's anger management classes I need.

Discuss "Beyond Northern Iraq"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home