Thursday, July 31, 2003

I am Der Kriegsreporter.

At least that's what Christina and the chaps at Weltjournal say I am, and who am I to argue?

I've never been called a Kriegsreporter before, but I kind of like it. It's got a certain ring to it. It certainly beats "tosspot," which is what most people call me.

I haven't seen the Weltjournal report -- which went out on Austrian TV last night -- yet but the e-mails and messages have started arriving, so willkommen to all the new Austrian readers.

One such reader, Andi, writes:

"You are an impressing person!
"I wish there would be millions of Stuarts all over this world. Unfortuantely the reality is different."


Thanks for the sentiment, Andi, but I believe contraception was invented to prevent that very thing from happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home