Saturday, December 09, 2006

Back from Cardiff, where I've spent the week in the belief that it's important for Billy Bob to breathe some pure Welsh air before he gets too old.

However, I'd be lying if I said that the soothing sound of the lilting Welsh language or the rhythms of Dylan Thomas's poetry helped lull the boy to sleep.

While I've been away there's been a mini PR flurry over my new bionic leg.

The Mail on Sunday took the lead with this piece, which was followed up back home by the Western Mail (note: the article refers to me for first time ever using the time-honoured phrase "father-of-one") and the South Wales Echo.

There were a number of other follow-ups which I'm currently pursuing, so expect the leg to pop up in other media outlets soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home