Monday, August 09, 2004



So this morning I made the half hour journey out of Athens to the Equestrian Centre, where the horse riders are getting ready for the start of their competitions on Sunday.

I caught up with Sarah Cutteridge, who'll be riding her mare The Wexford Lady in her Olympic debut.

Cutteridge is a former Junior and Young Rider National Champion. She was fifth in Burghley in 2003 and eighth at Badminton this year.



She told me how the horses -- and riders -- are coping with the sweltering Greek conditions.

Here's my first Olympic videoblog.

It's 2'39" long and is a 2.3Mb .wmv download. Let me know if there are any problems downloading it.

Sarah Cutteridge Videoblog

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no problem with downloading it. It works just fine.

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish it was in a platform neutral format so more could enjoy it though.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, mpg or avi would be nice.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stuart,

Works fine for me on an iMac running VLC media player.

Bill in Virginia

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problems with the clip.
Shame that Cutters has had to go home.
Did you know that she used to play rugby for the Peterborough Ladies XV www.prufc.com

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home