Saturday, August 07, 2004

RAISE THE ALAM



The News of the World and the Mail on Sunday have left little to the imagination in their front page splashes on the affair between England football coach Sven Goran-Eriksson and FA Secretary Faria Alam -- but after paying hundreds of thousands of pounds for the tawdry tale that's hardly surprising.

"Faria: Sven Was a Master of Love" is the headline in the Mail on Sunday.

"Faria: My Crazy Sex with Sven" screams the Screws. The paper reveals (shock) that Eriksson insisted on clearing up the dishes after dinner. "After he'd filled the dishwasher he led me up the stairs to his bedroom where he picked me up in his arms and lay me down on his four poster bed," Alam says. "He then peeled off my jeans..."

Alam says she and the Swedish stud enjoyed the best sex of my life" when she joined him in his rural Swedish hideaway after Euro 2004.

Delightful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home