Sunday, October 15, 2006

The baby books and websites spend plenty of space listing the suggested contents of a hospital bag for a pregnant woman heading for the maternity ward.

But what about us dads?

With less than a month to go, I've taken matters into my own hands.

I've got a bag packed and ready in the hallway filled with Lucozade Sport, a couple of changes of clothes, iPod, camera, a good book and one of Havana's finest to light up when the little fella emerges (outside the hospital, of course).

Oh, and a pair of earplugs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

That is one of the brightest ideas I've seen. However, depending on your reading speed you might want more than one book (voice of experience X 3).

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And fruit cake too, preferably made by the mother-in-law - that kept my husband going through it all...

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home