Sunday, October 15, 2006

The baby books and websites spend plenty of space listing the suggested contents of a hospital bag for a pregnant woman heading for the maternity ward.

But what about us dads?

With less than a month to go, I've taken matters into my own hands.

I've got a bag packed and ready in the hallway filled with Lucozade Sport, a couple of changes of clothes, iPod, camera, a good book and one of Havana's finest to light up when the little fella emerges (outside the hospital, of course).

Oh, and a pair of earplugs.


Blogger For Kirk said...

That is one of the brightest ideas I've seen. However, depending on your reading speed you might want more than one book (voice of experience X 3).

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Marion B said...

And fruit cake too, preferably made by the mother-in-law - that kept my husband going through it all...

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home