Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Proprio made an appearance on BBC Wales Today last night.

It also marks Billy Bob's televisual debut at the tender age of five weeks. He plays the role of deceptively cute and quiet baby and gives the piece that added "aaahhhhhh" factor.

Download the Real Media file here -- the report starts 12'40" into the programme.

Apologies for the poor quality -- the version ripped off the web is the best I've got until I can get hold of a proper archive copy after Christmas.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good showing, but a bit small. I hope you guide us to a bigger, better video when it becomes available.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stuart - living in Wales meant I saw it on TV. Really surreal (again) seeing a blogger on TV, and knowing more about them via blog reading.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched it live on BBC Wales as I sat with my parents in Penylan. Mother said awwww at the baby shots.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home