Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'm aching like a dog.

After failing to come up with a decent enough excuse to pull out, I took part in the Hillingdon Summer Series Duathlon last night.

Surrounded by lycra-clad gym bunnies, all tight calves and shaved legs, my main goal was just to get around the course without throwing up -- preferably in under an hour.

Even though I was at an obvious disadvantage on the runs, I was moderately pleased with my time for the cycle.

Hard work -- but I survived my my toughest race to date.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Stu, Mum said "well at least you weren't last....quite!"

3:36 PM  
Blogger Stuart said...

Tell her I'll race against her next time and we can see how our times compare.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very informative. I hope to see more in the near future

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home